Monday 20 May 2013

Do what you love, Love what you do!


Blog 1: Do what you love, Love what you do!


I am writing this 5th blog just to share what I think about “Making decision” in your life. Are you sure that what you are doing is right? Or it is suitable for you? When you are still young, you should think about this, don’t waste your time because of “Wrong decision!”.

I really don’t know who I am till I decide to leave my ex-university to abroad. 6 years ago, I passed the National examination to learn at National University in Hanoi. Don’t want to say much about I passed the National examination, my family, especial my Dad and Mom, they are very proud of me, and me too, 3 years in high school with the determination to pass the examination and come to my favorite University. However, the real life is not a dream. After two weeks in University, I begin to recognize that this program, this University is not suitable with me, at least my style. From that, I lose the direction, I don’t go to class and absent every day, just go around and finding something new. In that time, I recognized that I love travel so much, I love seeing beautiful views, love to take photograph, and my soul said that “I must go!”. Of course I still pass the examination in University, it allows me to continuous studying here, but after two years, I decided to leave and go to abroad to satisfy my device -  it’s TRAVEL.
Do what you love, love what you do


I waste two years in University just to give out Right decision, how about you? If you still feel confused, I want to give you a sentence “Do what we love, and Love what we do!”. Below are some advantages of making right decision:

1.       You will feel happier

People who are doing what they love for survival will be happier. With the daily work, they will have more energy than others. Moreover, your partners will appreciate your job.

2.       Motivation to pass everything

Sooner or later, you will face with risk and difficulties, when you do what you love, you have the motivation to pass that difficulties. In my case, I love travel, I go around the world, and if I don’t have the motivation to pass the difficulties I totally dead.  Remember a winter time in Moscow, the weather is very terrible, especially with a Asian like me. It’s so cold and I don’t have any coin, nowhere to go, I was thinking of QUIT! However, I think that if I give up right now, my dream will be DELETE as the way we delete a file or folder on our computer. I stand up and go to the bakehouse and ask them for a job without any salary or profit, as long as I can pass this difficult time. Lucky smiled with me when the boss here is Vietnamese!

3.       High level of satisfaction and more money

Person who is working what they love will have a high level of satisfaction, working with all determination. Of course traveling is not give me any coin, at least it gives me the satisfaction and experience.

Above is all of my experience in “Making Decision”. How about you? You choose a job with high salary without “love” or choose to do what you “Love” with high level of Satisfaction?

No matter what you choose, just make sure “You will not regret it when you get older”

No comments:

Post a Comment