Monday 20 May 2013

Write for myself - Going to find goal of Life



Write for myself - Going to find goal of Life

Where are you right now? North America, Eu, Sri Lanka, or Vietnam? In fact, I really don’t care about that and I think you do. No matter what where you are as long as you are happy, it’s OKAY! You know, my little Sis, you are lucky coz you are free about space and time, you can control it so well. You have ability to go anywhere and you know how to survive. Don’t waste it!
I know you love travel so much, and I still know that you are running your own business. However, I have some advices for you:
No one can replace Parent


You are still young, you can go around the world, but remember that, Dad and Mum is old, their heath is not really good. They care for us so much, until now they are still support us by money. Till now, I cannot give them anything. You need to come home with them whenever you have free time. You know when you become father and mother you will understand what Dad n Mom did for you. Again, you are young, you strong enough to go with your dream, but sometimes don’t drunk in winning and forget the real life. Life is always changing, if you stop, you will lose everything. Wife and husband are partner, but not everything, but nothing and no one cannot replace Dad and Mom, they love us without and consider or agreement. – Remember that!
Believe in yourself

I write for you because I know that you are easy to lose the directions. Cannot blame you. We are easy to washed away by this life. It’s easy to keep doing what we are doing, it’s difficult to begin a new one. It’s easy to make yourself busy with daily work and forget to answer the most important question: “We are here, on this earth, for what?”
Everybody have their own way and their own choice, but there is a common point, that’s “You must believe in yourself”. Maybe out there, no one believe you, you must stand up and find the right way for you. Have a idiom I really like that “If no one trust you, just stand up and put them wrong!”
My dear Sis, poor you, do you feel lonely when you talk to yourself? Poor you because you don’t have any pattern, someone that you can ask: if they are in your situation, what will they do? You must make decision by your own, and take the responsibility with that. No one can understand you more than yourself. Just believe in your intuition.  Don’t know where do “intuition” come from, but I know that it is in your soul. Intuition will give you the ANSWER.
I really like an idiom of Australia, and I hope that it’s helpful for you whenever you lose:
“All of us is just a traveler go through this age, through this place. Our goal is watching, learning, growing, and loving… and finally, we come back home”.
So keep watching, learning, growing and love! One day, you will come back to the begin, it called “HOME”

                                                                                                  Love you
From a Sister inside you!

No comments:

Post a Comment